Wanna see Maffew Ragazino, Teslee Snipes (formerly Tes-Uno) with Teddy King (peace to my Boundless NY fams), Artful C, and a serious guy named Bobby Coma…live? Sure you do! Come out next week to Public Assembly and bear witness. Basically Boom.
Also, let’s not forget the fresh DJ guys supplying the pre/in-between/post performance joints.
$5 BEFORE 10PM. $7 AFTER 10PM. Doors at 9PM. Do the math.
Boundless NY and Lafayette Japan have just released a dope collaborative effort in the form of a special Mix CD and T-Shirt. Our man DJ Teddy King artfully manned the wheels to create a mix that reps the wide spectrum of talent that is the Boundless Music familia (with the lord, Tes Uno, on hosting duty). If you’re no stranger to this site, you’ll immediately recognize some names upon quick glance of the tracklist, including your mans and ‘em.
The artwork was handled by Boundless’ own James Farsetta (see the cover art and the T-Shirt).
Oh, and cop up…supplies are quite limited = 30 of each.
1. Afra Time Intro – Language Arts
2. Mad Scientist – Large Pro
3. Next Level JBX Remix – Alkaholics
4. All Hail My Hands – A-Trak
5. What I’m Here 4 – Rasheed Chappell (Prod. by Kenny Dope)
6. Battle of Metropolis – Maffew Ragazino (Prod. by Clark Kent)
7. Keep It Thoro – Prodigy (JBX Remix)
8. Flawless Crowns – Raekwon (Prod. by Mondee)
9. Times Up – O.C. (JBX Remix)
10. Brainstorm – Latee
11. Lay Puzzled – DJ Eli
12. No Ideas Original – Nas (Large Pro Remix)
13. Lady of Rage – Some Shit (Prod. by DJ Premier)
14. Fast Life – Nas/Kool G Rap (Prod. by Geng Grizzly)
15. Cybertrons – Muhammad Ali
16. D.O.A. – The U.N.
17. Rover Sport – Raekwon (Prod. by Mondee)
18. Bless Midtro – JBX
19. Let Your Hair Down – Yvonne Fair
20. Seed of Love – Little Boy Blues
21. The Mascuarade is Over – David Porter
22. Darkest Lite – Lafayette Afro Rock Band
23. My Music – Samuel Jonathon Johnson
24. Get Into the Party Life – Little Beaver
25. 11th Commandent – Though Shall Not Talk Shit – AC
26. 3F What You Heard – A Tribe Called Tes
Recorded via iFLIP on July 21, 2010 at Sound Clash Recordings by yours truly. Edited and slapped together last night via outdated iMOVIE, by yours truly.
A rehearsal for tonight’s A Tribe Called Tes show at Le Poisson Rouge turned mini-session when my man Tes-Uno brought along his “tribe” (B.M.T. – Boundless Music Team…amongst other things…WHAT UP LIL DUNNIES!). Shouts to everyone in the footage and my peoples at Sound Clash for housing the semi-mayhem.
Enjoy, come out tonight, download the album, and cop the t-shirt by A.Lister.
Yo. These are my peoples. DJ Conquerrah and Al Boost…aka the Rescue Team. Check their blog/podcast out…Rescue Team Radio.
Also, be sure to check DJ Conquerrah on Brooklyn Radio…he just did a FRESH “Best Of The Bad Brains” episode…covered all angles…got me through a tough night of drone ant fighting and laundry at 2:00am (long story).
Currently, those cats and I are working on multi-platform collaborations to be revealed in the near future.
Also, shout out to the people who had me (and my millz ED, one of the most thorough drivers I know) out in hot ass BK, yesterday, with a 1200 in hand(s)…under the impression that I’d be able to drop it off for repair. Yeah…way to not show up to open up your business for the day and have me head back on the L and 6 trains with a Technics tank under my (sweaty ass) arm (I was told to go there only an hour prior to that by their customer service/information guy). Major GAS FACE. At least we got some ill tacos at La Superior (before the place filled up with hipster trash) and bumped into my motherfuckin’ main stain Tes-Uno. Good peoples and good eats, essential in this day and age where things can seemingly turn to shit in seconds.